4423 W KL Avenue

Retail-Commercial for Sale
Catylist Listing ID: 30844099
Property Subtypes: Free-Standing Building, Retail-Pad, Street Retail, Other
Building Size (RSF): 5,153 SF
Gross Land Area: 0.55 Acres
Sale Price: $520,000
Unit Price: $100.91 PSF
Ceiling: 9 ft.
Property Use Type: Vacant/Owner-User, Business
Usable Size (USF): 5,153 SF
Sale Terms: Cash to Seller
Cap Rate: Undisclosed
Last Updated: 5/25/2023

Overview / Comments

This unique retail asset is perfectly positioned between Western Michigan University's campus and Drake Road, a critical retail, office and multi-family corridor located in Kalamazoo's very popular and growing west side. Currently there is one tenant occupying just shy of 40% of the building. That lease could be re-positioned as it's month to month, or a user could occupy the remaining 60%+. Perfect opportunity for an investor to stabilize or an operator to move in!

Additional Details

Nearest MSA: Kalamazoo-Portage
County: Kalamazoo
Taxing Authority: City of Kalamazoo
Tax ID/APN: 3900-06-19-358-001
Retail Clientele: General, Family, Business
Property Located Between: Michigan & Little
Property Visibility: Excellent
Tenancy: Multiple Tenants
Total Number of Buildings: 1
Number of Stories: 1
Property Condition: Good
Year Built: 2000
Construction/Siding: Vinyl Siding
Heat Type: Natural Gas
Heat Source: Central
Air Conditioning: Package Unit
Water Service: Municipal
Sewer Type: Municipal

View FullscreenMap

Demographic Statistics

Proximity: 1 mile 3 miles 5 miles
Total Population: 13,088 75,349 149,026
Median Age: 24.66 31.61 33.84
Households: 6,042 31,379 60,907


Photograph of Listing Agent

Matt Callander, CCIM

Callander Commercial CPIX Member
© Copyright 2001-2023 Moody's. All Rights Reserved. The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. Neither Commercial Property Information Exchange (CPIX) nor Moody's assume any liability for errors or omissions.